Gîte Tom . . . what a dream !
We have transformed part of our old barn, built of the whitish stone typical of this region, into a gite. This majestic building is situated in the middle of “Grand Pre” ..
There is a terrace which will enable you to enjoy fully the gentle countryside around Roquecor and another terrace which overlooks the big swimming pool. From both terraces you can enjoy the wonderful sunsets. All this will encourage you to lounge about and daydream and have a well-earned rest without feeling an ounce of guilt.
In brief you can sit back and enjoy your stay in comfort. Gîte Tom can accommodate 4 or even 5 people.
Description of gîte Tom (80 m2)
To enjoy Gîte Tom with the maximum of serenity and freedom, your beds will already be made up for you when you arrive. Sheets, towels and household linen will be provided. Should you require it, there is a Wifi internet connection. We will take care of all the cleaning at the end of your stay. In other words you will be totally free of any worries.
Inside you will find:
- a well equipped kitchen
- a dining room
- a bedroom with 1 double bed
- a bedroom with 2 single beds
- a sitting room with television, dvd and Hifi
- a Wifi internet connection
- a shower room
- a WC
Outside you will find:
- two private terraces equipped for outdoor meals or just lazing about
- a barbecue
- a parking place
- a large swimming pool (12x6m) shared with the other gîtes
- an outside covered dining area shared with the other gîtes
- a games area in the shade of the barn (ping pong, billiards, table football,…)
So there we are! You no longer have to dream about Gîte Tom in the heart of “Grand Pré”.
Hope to see you soon.