Directions to the gites at «Grand Pré !»
You can get to « Grand Pré ! » (Gîtes, bed and breakfast and gypsy caravan) by car, train or plane.
By car or motorbike
GPS Coordinates = 44°18’49.072 N 0°56’34.49 E
It’s quite easy. Just enter your point of departure on the itinerary of the google map below.
From Paris: 636 Kms going via Cahors
From Bordeaux: 173 Kms going via Agen
From Toulouse : 104 Kms going via Moissac
From Lyon : 553 Kms going via Clermont Ferrand and Cahors
By train ;
- Nearest station : Penne d’Agenais (19 Kms)
- Nearest mainline station : Agen (32kms).
- Agen is on the TGV (high speed train) route planned between Bordeaux and Toulouse. When built this will considerably shorten the journey time to Paris. The journey will take 3 ½ hours. If you are coming from the UK, you can take the Eurostar to Paris and then the train to Agen but this involves crossing Paris to change stations. Or to avoid crossing Paris, you can take the Eurostar to Lille and the train from Lille to Agen
- If you are arriving from Bordeaux, Paris or Spain, you will arrive at Agen station.
- Cahors station (55kms): You can arrive at Cahors on certain trains from Paris and the north.
By plane :
- Toulouse Blagnac airport. (128 Kms) = Major airlines and Easyjet
- Bordeaux Merignac airport (179 Kms) = Major airlines and Easyjet.
There are regular flights from Bordeaux and Toulouse to Paris and London and other major cities Most of the car hire firms are situated at the airports near the terminals. For more information go to www.bordeaux.aeroport.fr or www.toulouse.aeroport.fr.
Easyjet has regular flights to Toulouse and Bordeaux. Go to www.easyjet.com for times and fares.
- Bergerac airport (95 Kms) = Ryanair, Flybe, Twinjet, Transavia and Jet2.com
- Agen la Garenne airport (36 Kms) = Airlinair
Flybe also has flights from Birmingham and Bristol and flights from Southampton to Toulouse. Go to www.flybe.com.
There are also regular Ryannair flights to Bergerac and Carcasonne. Go to www.ryanair.com for more information.
Agen has a small airport with several regular flights to and from Orly airport in Paris.
You could also come under your own steam by bike, horse or on foot!
We look forward to welcoming you.