Gîtes in South West of France (Tarn et Garonne)
Imagine yourself in South-West France where the quality of life is good all year round.
Imagine yourself on the boundary between Midi Pyrénées and Aquitaine where everything is a delight for the eyes and the taste buds.
Imagine yourself in the Région Occitanie, in Tarn and Garonne (82), a stone’s throw from Lot (46), Lot and Garonne (47), Gers (32) and their delightful and varied countryside.
Imagine yourself in Roquecor, a charming and friendly village with its abundance of flowers, perched on its rocky outcrop.
Now imagine yourself at the foot of this village, in a tranquil “Quercy Blanc” valley, surrounded by sunflowers.
Welcome to the gîtes “Grand Pré !” You can stay with us for a night, a weekend, a week or more, just as you wish. We’ll give you a warm welcome any time of the year, so that you can fully enjoy the delights of the region. We offer you quality accommodation adapted to your needs whatever the season.
The 3 gîtes, the chambre gîte and the gypsy caravan at “Grand Pré !” provide an ideal base for enjoying this beautiful area.
- Relax by the swimming pool (heated). Enjoy the calm and the sunshine.
- Go mountain biking, horse riding or play golf.
- Hire canoes, take a boat trip or go fishing (nearby lake, River Lot)
- Visit the local museums, exhibitions and enjoy the local festivals.
- Discover prehistoric caves, bastide towns, châteaux.
- Enjoy strolling along lots of well- marked footpaths. The most famous of these is the St Jacques de Compostelle road.
- Try our local specialities (Foie gras, wine, truffles)
Hope to see you soon in “Quercy Sud Ouest” (South West Quercy).